Improve your Enrollment Yield
Admissions Support Programs
- Qualification – Survey your applicant pool to gauge interest in attending your school. Data analysis allows you to focus on most-likely-toenroll and undecided students.
- Financial Aid Outreach / Prequalifications – Reach out to prospective students about scholarships, award letters and confirm enrollment.
- Fast-Track Enrollment – Be proactive and enroll students in ‘fast track’ programs for priority access to courses and hold their spot in your next class.
- Missing Information and Documents – Reduce enrollment disruption from missing documents or information.
- Enroll Students in Communication Alert Programs – Ensure students enroll in textnotification alert programs so key information / deadlines are communicated quickly.
- Set-up Advisor Meetings – Reduce delays in connecting students with advisors through proactive outreach.
Enrollment Management Challenges
More than ever, many schools struggle to convert enough students to reach enrollment objectives. The way students think, communicate, and react, has changed dramatically over the years. Traditional approaches to communications are no longer effective; today’s students must be engaged. As a result, many institutions struggle with having the right communications infrastructure in place to proactively reach their admissions pool and effectively manage admissions inquiries.
Managing your inquiries correctly allows you to drive the right applicants – those that complete the application process and enroll – and are most likely to be retained by your institution.
CMD Can Help
CMD works side-by-side with your admissions office and your enrollment management coordinator to support your institution’s unique outreach and support programs. By leveraging CMD’s inbound and outbound communications support, schools are able to proactively target applicant pools, manage multiple applicant campaign inquiries, and more effectively manage the thousands of inbound and outbound communications that make up the recruitment process.
By partnering with CMD, your institution will put in place a customized communications and targeting strategy that best fits your individual institution’s enrollment needs.
An Effective Partnership
Partnering with CMD allows you to focus on nurturing relationships with the students, while leaving the logistics and support to our staff. Our approach is customized for each school and seamlessly integrates into your existing Direct Mail, E-mail, Social Media, or other admissions campaigns in place.
By leveraging our communication support tools, you take the guesswork out of the admissions process and build better relationships that ultimately result in a better enrollment yield for your institution.